Did you know that 84% of students have missed a class or know someone who missed a class due to a lack of period products?
Demand for period products has skyrocketed and they are more expensive than EVER. We need your help to ensure that when students go back to school in the fall, they can focus on their studies without the added stress of experiencing period poverty.
On August 12th from 10 AM to noon, we’re hosting a drive-thru period product drive at the following locations:
- Starbucks – 704 England St, Ashland
- YMCA – 120 N Madison St, Petersburg
- RVA Antiques – 6102 Lakeside Ave, Henrico
- Diversity Thrift – 1407 Sherwood Ave, Richmond
Can’t make it August 12?
- Petersburg YMCA at 120 N Madison St, Petersburg will be collecting period products in a box in their lobby now until August 12th!
- Manchester YMCA at 7540 Hull Street Rd, North Chesterfield will be collecting period products in a box in their lobby from August 14th to September 1st!
- Pads (all varieties)
- Individually-wrapped liners
- Tampons with applicators
- Unused leggings and underwear (both youth and adult sizes)
You can find all of these products on our Amazon wishlist!